1 / 8
Family-owned Heliview offers a range of heli-biking trips (both guided and self-ride). From their base at Cromwell Aerodrome, flights take in the majestic vista of the surrounding area and Southern Alps.
For the ultimate mountain biking trip, come heli-biking with us in the Old Woman, Nevis or Pisa Ranges. We’ll turn the uphill leg into a enjoyable scenic helicopter trip, leaving you to enjoy the downhill buzz on your bike!
Heliview is Qualmark endorsed and holds an Enviro-Silver award for responsible tourism. With over 30 years in the industry, we strive to ensure every experience you have with us is of the highest standard in safety, quality and customer service.
Heliview Flights - HeliBiking, 24 Ord Road, Racecourse Airfield, Cromwell, Central Otago, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 min from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 min from Cromwell Bus Stop
- Proximity to town:
- 5 min from Cromwell, 45 min from Queenstown or Wanaka
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$249.00 - $564.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Hire bikes available
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings essential. Weather dependent. Weight limits apply. Average fitness required.