1 / 17
Hinterland provides premier activity experiences in Hamilton. Try paintball - stalk your opponents amongst ferns, creek and gully in the bush fields then enter the fast and furious world of the speedball field.
Hinterland Adventures gives you the full adrenalin-pumping, heart racing experience in a safe and professional environment.
Alternatively, choose clay bird shooting putting your skills and focus to the test. Using live ammunition and a variety of guns you’ll blast those clays out of the sky. A very satisfying feeling!
Outdoor laser tag is our newest activity, played in a bush gully field it’s perfect for those wanting outdoor fun without any impact.
Call or email us today. Bookings are essential. Minimum numbers apply.
Hinterland Adventures, Hutchinson Road, Horotiu, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3288, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 9pm bookings essential
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- approximately 40 minutes from Hamilton Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minutes to central Hamilton bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 20mins north from central Hamilton
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $80.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum age for Laser Tag is 7yrs Minimum age for Paintball is 11yrs, all other activities are 16yrs +