1 / 12
Kingfisher House is a beautiful new country home in the peaceful countryside between Lincoln and Tai Tapu.
Despite being new, we have 2 acres of mature gardens surrounding the property with an orchard, large vegetable garden and plenty of animals.
The room is heated with a cosy log burner with plenty of logs supplied. If you'd prefer there is also electric heating.
Guests will have their own private room with king-size bed and en suite shower, separate from the main house.
Breakfast (included in the price) is a highlight. We take pride in our home baking, preserves, our own free range eggs and home-grown produce.
With close access to the city, mountains and sea Kingfisher House is ideally situated for many different activities.
Kingfisher House Country B&B , 210, River Road, Greenpark, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 minutes easy drive from Christchurch airport
- Proximity to town:
- 6km to nearest shops and restaurants. 20km easy drive from Christchurch
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- $30 extra/child $50 extra/adult afetr 2 adults
- Further pricing information:
- $130 inclusive of breakfast for two adults. $30 extra/child and $50 extra/adult after 2 adults.