1 / 6
Kokonga Lodge provides stylish accommodation in Central Otago. Overlooking the Taieri River and alongside the Otago Central Rail Trail, the lodge sits in an extensive garden with stunning views over the plains to the mountains. The tariff includes full breakfast.
Dinner (optional) is a set menu and offers a two-course meal. Pre-booking is essential. Wine, beer, spirits are available for purchase. The six rooms have en-suites, one is an accessible unit.
A half day bike ride from Middlemarch, the lodge is perfectly situated as the first or the last stop on the Central Otago rail trail or as accommodation between Queenstown and Dunedin.
Kokonga Lodge, 33 Kokonga-Waipiata Road, RD 3, Ranfurly, Central Otago, 9397, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- The lodge is open 7 days a week and business hours are 7:30am to 8:00pm.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- Airports Dunedin (1.25 hours drive), Queenstown (2 hours drive).
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Terminal Dunedin (1.5hours drive), Alexandra (1.25 hours drive), Queenstown (2 hours drive).
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minutes drive to small town of Ranfurly. 1.5 hours drive from Dunedin and 2 hours to Queenstown
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$240.00 - $295.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Dinner (optional) is a set menu, a 2-course meal must be pre-booked, NZ$55.00.
- Further pricing information:
- Commission rate is available on application. Children under 10 years not accepted. However sole use of the lodge for family groups or corporate meetings can be discussed directly with management. Discounts will apply to direct multi-night stays.