1 / 4
The Upper Mohaka 3 Day Classic delivers you into the middle of New Zealand by helicopter, allowing you to raft through the beautiful Kaweka Forest Park.
Discover beautiful native forest, clear water, and natural thermal hot springs surrounded by New Zealand’s unique geography. Unwind in a natural thermal bath. Raft, float, swim, fish, go for a tramp; or sit back and relax down the river on this customizable 3 day trip.
Contact us for more information and to find out how to plan your dream expedition.
Upper Mohaka 3 Day Classic Expedition, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 nkm from Napier airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3.5 km from TePohue. Please contact us if you are using this option and we will collect you
- Proximity to town:
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,025.00 - $2,075.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Variable charges depending on the number of clients. $4150 per tip for up to 2 people. $1250 per person for 3 to 6 people. $1175 per person for 7 to 16 people. $1025 per person for over 16 people
- Further pricing information:
- We require a 20% deposit to secure a booking We researve the right to cancel a trip in adverse or unsafe conditions