A tour for the recreational cyclist. Cycle through the wide open expanses of New Zealand's largest high country cattle station set in the beautiful South Island back country. Tours are fully supported with a backup vehicle to carry all your gear, includes most meals and all accommodation. Tours available Nov - April departing from Blenheim. Bike hire available.
Overnight in comfortable accommodation on a high country station for one night, meet local farmers, learn all the history from your local guide, stay in motel/lodge accommodation at the thermal resort of Hanmer Springs, enjoy soaking in the thermal pools after your bike ride.
A reasonable level of fitness is recommended but you can bike for as far or as little as you wish.
Molesworth South Island Cycle Tours, 50 State Highway 63, Renwick, Blenheim, Marlborough, 7204, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-8pm available by phone, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 km to Marlborough airport
- Proximity to town:
- 12 km to Blenheim
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,460.00 - $1,795.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Single room rate and pre and post tour accommodation
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum numbers required to guarantee departure. Routes may change due to environmental conditions.