1 / 14
From the scenic beauty of the Hauraki Gulf and stunning landmarks of the Coromandel, through to the Hobbiton Movie set nestled in the heartland of rural NZ, geothermal wonders of Rotorua, traditional Maori culture and the mystical underground world of the Waitomo Caves.
With its dramatic geothermal heart and some of NZ’s top destinations, the central North Island pumps with energy and diversity. This unique package showcases it all and guarantees to leave you invigorated and your memory card bursting at the seams!
Coromandel Classic Package with Coromandel Adventures
The Middle-earth™ Trilogy Package
Accommodation – including breakfast
Optional Activity upgrades include:
Rotorua Canopy Tours
Northern Hot Spot Tour - 4 Day Complete Central North Island Experience, 90 Tiki Rd, Coromandel, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 7pm
- Months of operation:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 min transfer from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 min transfer from Intercity Coach terminal, adjacent to Britomart
- Proximity to town:
- Departs from Pier 4, Quay St, Downtown Auckland
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Adult||$1,084.80 - $1,578.80||$1,072.30 - $1,264.80|
- Other charges:
- Food and optional activities are not included
- Further pricing information:
- All bookings are subject to confirmation and full payment in NZD. A non-refundable deposit of 25% may be required to secure reservation for groups with full payment due within 14 days of travel. Accompanying adults are responsible for the supervision and behaviour of children in their care including the use/compliance of seatbelts or any child restraint available as required by law. Non Compliance may result in transport being refused.