1 / 3
The fishing on offer in Fiordland is exceptional, and Nathan and his team will ensure your experience will form memories to last a lifetime. You can enjoy guided heli fishing in fantastic crystal clear backcountry rivers, drive and fish adventures, and also drift boat fishing.
Your host Nathan is a Kiwi through and through & knows every inch of Fiordland. He has worked around the world guiding, hunting, fly fishing, black marlin & bluefin tuna fishing. There’s no better person to have in your corner if you want to explore Fiordland. Contact us direct on Nathan@saltandearth.co.nz.
Salt+Earth Flyfishing, 93 Dusky Street, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- To Door (dependent on supplier)
- Proximity to town:
- 5 mins
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$890.00 - $950.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Please enquire for bespoke packages with a duration of longer than one day
- Further pricing information:
- Prices applicable for 18/19 summer season and for one day guided flyfishing. Enquire for prices of Heli-fishing adventures. Prices include all gear, courtesy transport by boat or car, but excludes price of day fishing license.