1 / 7
Unparalleled Whale Watching; a whale watching experience like no other. Orbit above the whale, see the whale in its entirety 'tip to tail', while experiencing incredible views in the area. Enjoy our epic adventure showcasing natures force, the geological and environmental changes to Kaikoura coastal areas, mountain ranges, rivers, infrastructure and a newly created turquoise green 'quake lake'.
An experience for all!
-Family friendly (Infants 0-2yrs) | (Child 3-6yrs)
-Mobility Impairment friendly
-Free return shuttle Town Office to Airport (pre-arranged).
Flights depart from Kaikoura Airport Terminal with lounge areas, light refreshments, quaint gift shop, viewing deck of Kaikoura Ranges and Pacific Ocean, free Wi-Fi and restrooms.
Whale Watching by South Pacific Helicopters , Town Office - 72 West End, Kaikoura | Helipad - 617 State Highway 1, Peketa, Kaikoura, Kaikoura, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- WINTER (01 June - 31 September) - 09:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Sun | Standard Office Hours - 08:00am - 5:30pm Mon-Sun (Flying Sunrise - Sunset)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Town Office directly opposite Coach terminal/stop
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$245.00 - $895.00|
- Other charges:
- Infants (0-2yrs FOC on knee 1 per tour) | Child (3yrs-6yrs) | Adults (7yrs-99yrs) | Charter Flights available from $1,000 for Heli-Hunting|Rafting||Golfing|Fishing
- Further pricing information:
- Ages: Infants FREE 0-2yrs on the knee (1 infant per tour) / Children 3-6yrs / Adults 7-99yrs