We offer a luxury B&B homestay beside a small river and look over a beautiful stand of native forest. We are located 7km Nth of National Park Village, 25 minutes from the Whakapapa Ski Field and Tongiriro Crossing, plus many other walks and activities. National Park Village has a number of good restaurants, cafes and local 'pub' meal choices for lunch or evening meals. We like to share our lounge, dining and outdoor deck and garden with guests and our kitchen has a tea and coffee making corner for guest use at any time.
We can advise on walks or other activities to suit all ages and budgets.
We like to fly the national flag of our guests to make them feel welcome . and we love to share stories of travels and experiences with our guest
Spiralgardens Homestay Bed & Breakfast, 101 Raurimu Road, RD1, Raurimu, National Park, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 1.5 hrs to Taupo airport, 2.5 hrs to Palmerston Nth airport, 2.5 hrs to Whanganui airport, 2.5 hrs to Hamilton airport , 3 hrs to Rotorua airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes to bus stop National Park Village
- Proximity to town:
- 7km from National Park Village
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$145.00 - $185.00|
- Further pricing information:
- We allow guests to use our kitchen to make up cold picnic lunches for walks the following day. Absolutely no cooking of meals allowed in our kitchen.