Stewart Island Lodge is New Zealand’s southernmost lodge situated just a five minute walk from the village at Halfmoon Bay. The Lodge garden is home to many native birds, including kaka (native parrots). The Bed and Breakast has commanding views over Halfmoon Bay and across the ocean.
- King / twin rooms, each with ensuite and bath
- Tea/coffee making facilities in each bedroom
- Extensive gardens
- Bird watching
- Continental breakfast included
- Communal lounge with great views over the bay
- Five minutes’ walk to village and restaurants