1 / 6
TumuTumu ToObing is Black Water Rafting at its best!
People love this..Blackwater Rafting is not like white water rafting..It's much gentler and you use car inner tubes instead of white water rafts. This trip spends about twice the underground time of any comparable blackwater trip..so great value.
Explore the cave by walking, wading as well as swimming and tubing.
There is lots of fun to be had along the way. See stalactite&stalagmites plus weird rock sculptures. Parts of the cave are lit by thousands of NZs legendary glowworms. No prior experience is required and it is suitable for children down to 12 years old (minimum 40kg).Your wetsuit gives you lots of flotation - so you dont need to be a great swimmer. No abseiling on this option.
TumuTumu Toobing (also called Blackwater Rafting), Waitomo Adventure Centre 654 Waitomo Caves Rd (SH37), Waitomo, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3943, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00am - 7.00pm daily, except Christmas & New Years Days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 55km from Hamilton International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- Waitomo Village is within 15kms of TeKuiti & Otorohanga townships
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$172.00 - $215.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Further pricing information:
- Earlybird Deal: Save 20% when you book & pay not less than 12 hours in advance of departure. Not cancellable. Minimum weight of participants 40kg.