Book a farm tour at Kepler Mountain View Alpacas and meet and learn about alpaca farming in New Zealand and what their fibre is used for. You will be able to get close up and hand feed alpacas during your tour and have some fun learning about their personalities.
Following the tour a visit to Wild Wool Gallery will enlighten you to the many uses of alpaca fibre in New Zealand and you can view Jessie's hand felted accessories made from her own alpacas as well as other alpaca products products in which Kepler Mountain View Alpaca fibre is used.
Tours take around 1 hour including the visit to Wild Wool Gallery and bookings are essential.
Wild Wool Gallery can be visited at anytime and alpacas close by will say "Hello".
Wild Wool Gallery, 130 Hillside Manapouri Road, Manapouri, Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 1 Oct - 30 April 9am to 6pm Weekdays 10am to 6pm weekends: 1 May - 30 Sept 10am to 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 160km from Queenstown airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Visit to Wild Wool Gallery is free, pricing related to booked farm tours.
- Further pricing information:
- Family of 2 adults and 2 children $50. Children must be accompanied by an adult.