Hanmer Springs is located just 90 minutes north of Christchurch. Well worth a visit as part of your New Zealand adventure, stay overnight if time allows.
My favourite things about summertime in Hanmer Springs (in no particular order) are -
- NEW SuperBowl ride at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools
- People watching while having a coffee
- Stepping off the grid to have a massage at The Spa
- Enjoying the sunrise from the top of Conical Hill – Wow what a view!!
- Hiring a holiday home
- Stopping at Culverden on the way for an ice-cream
- Picnic lunches at the local parks and reserves (so much space!)
- Free internet at the local library
- Seeing the stars at night – not a cloud in sight
- Friendly locals
- And have you ever noticed how the pace is so much slower in Hanmer Springs – unlike the air-conditioned malls in the city!
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo