1 / 7
Sailing in the Bay of Islands is an absolute must do, while visiting Northland! Located in the sub-tropical far north of New Zealand, the Bay of Islands is a magical sailing destination; offering over 140 islands. This little slice of paradise is a truly memorable place, with its calm, pristine waters, marine wildlife, bird sanctuaries and of course, the stunning scenery.
Take a swim, snorkel, or a hike, there's something for everyone, and whether you’re a first-time sailor or a seasoned professional, you’ll have a great time with Barefoot Sailing Adventures.
Here at Barefoot Sailing, our friendly crew are ready to take you out for a trip you’ll never forget – so kick off your shoes and step on board for the trip of a lifetime!
Barefoot Sailing Adventures, Paihia Beach, Marsden Rd , Paihia, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 8pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Auckland Airport- Paihia 3hr 20min travel time - 245km. Keri Keri Airport- Paihia 20 min- 23km
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$60.00 - $120.00|
(12 años o menos)
|$50.00 - $100.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Extra $5 charge applies to gluten free meals
- Más información sobre precios:
- Passengers must be present at the Paihia Beach 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure Children are the Parent/Guardian’s responsibility No Smoking: For health and safety, smoking is not permitted Barefoot Sailing Adventures often takes photographs and videos for use in Social Media and Advertising. Stow your gear Barefoot Sailing Adventures, Captain/Crew cannot be held liable for loss or damage to your belongings All departures are subject to demand, sea and weather conditions