1 / 6
Your adventure starts by walking over New Zealand's Longest Swingbridge. It's a massive 110 mtrs, crossing the Buller River which is one of the countries longest free flowing rivers.
A 5 minute walk takes you across the 1929 Whites Creek earthquake fault line and on to the boat jetty. Life jackets on then Climb aboard one of our Chevy powered V8 jet boats. Hang on tight as you race down the mighty Buller Canyon at high speed and when the driver signals your in for a 360 degree spin. With 40 minutes on the river there's also lots of time to see the historic gold miners tunnel that was hand dug through the mountain, the pristine waters and native forest, the bird song and brown trout of the scenic reserve.
Buller Canyon Jet, 32 Waller St. Beechwoods Complex, Main Road, Murchison, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.am to 4.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- All Boats depart from Buller gorge swingbridge 14 km south of Murchison
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- includes entry to Buller Gorge Swingbridge
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our policy of safety first may necessitate we change your journey slightly if river conditions are adverse.