1 / 10
Reminiscing after a trip to America, Caroline and Murray Ireland realised one of the most enjoyable aspects of their holidays abroad was meeting the locals, who provided a more personable city tour. “They were run by friendly, engaging personalities, who made it really fun and memorable – so we decided we could do the same here in Christchurch.”
Caroline’s Kombi tours include the City Tour, featuring a must-see list of attractions such as the Christchurch Art Gallery & Arts Centre, Kate Sheppard Memorial, Rutherford’s Den, Scape Public Art, Solidarity Grid, Bridge of Remembrance, and the Cardboard Cathedral, as well as showcasing the city’s renowned street art, before heading to Cashmere hills for stunning views of the Southern Alps.
Carolines Kombi Limited, 11 Paparoa Street, Papanui, Papanui, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8053, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am to 9pm daily
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5kms from the airport. Airport transfers also available.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Can transfer to any terminal.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Pick up and Drop off available anywhere in Christchurch for all bookings.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$65.00 - $195.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Beverages and Snacks available in the vans.