1 / 5
Wondering what things you’d like to do during your stay in Queenstown? How about soaring majestically through the skies, surrounded by breath taking mountain views? Experience Queenstown’s fantastic views with this amazing activity! Choose Coronet Peak Tandems for your Queenstown Paragliding and/or Hang Gliding adventure.
The most experienced dual tandem paragliding and hang gliding company in New Zealand. CAA Part 115 approved operator. Fly with champion Angus Tapper or one of our other fully licensed and highly experienced tandem pilots.
Enjoy an exciting adrenalin pumping thrill ride or a gentle scenic flight off the highest take off in Queenstown.
Coronet Peak Tandem Paragliding and Hang Gliding, 28 Lake Avenue, Frankton, Frankton, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am-9pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Free Queenstown down town accommodation pick up as well as free transport to and from the activity provided.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- take off point is approximately 20 mins drive from town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$189.00 - $399.00|
- Otros cargos:
- $15 chair lift pass in winter for the paragliding, optional photos and videos (free in-flight photos wth paragliding only)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Weight and height restrictions apply - please enquire with Coronet Peak Tandem Paragliding and Hang gliding directly