1 / 9
Sit back and relax as you cruise the idyllic Queen Charlotte Sound. These short trips are ideal if you have limited time and are waiting for an afternoon ferry. We will pick you up and drop you back at the ferry terminal wharf the same day.
Just check your luggage in at the terminal and then step on board for a taste of the Marlborough Sounds that can't be seen by road or on a Cook Strait crossing.
Walking the whole track is a popular challenge, however if you have limited time we offer a range of options to capture the natural and historic world of the Queen Charlotte Track in one just day. Select a walk, and cruise the rest with Cougar Line. From 1-hour to 8-hour walks, there are walks designed to suit all fitness levels and ages.
Cougar Line Cruise & Walks, The Waterfront, Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Generally 8am to 6pm for scheduled trips.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5mins to Koromiko airport (Sounds Air) 30 mim to Blenheim airport ( Air NZ)
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 min walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
(10 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Landowner track pass fee applicable to some sections of the Queen Charlotte Track