1 / 6
We are blessed here on the Coromadel Peninsula with arguably the best diving in NZ. From shore, boat or kayak, no matter what time of year, there is always good diving conditions, prolific fish life and endless dive sites for the beginner and the advanced.
With easy access to the Mercury Islands from our own purpose built dive boat and all the other natural wonders in and around Mercury Bay, we believe it to be the best location in New Zealand to come to dive and to learn to dive.
Along with dive trips and PADI dive training up to Instructor level, our centrally located retail store stocks the latest brands and has an extensive range of quality hire equipment available. We also offer airfills, and service tanks and dive equipment onsite.
Dive Zone Whitianga, 7 Blacksmith Lane, Whitianga, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3510, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8 - 5 Sunday To Thursday, 8 - 6 Friday and Saturday
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Whitianga airfield is 5 mins by car
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 100 metres
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our store is in the heart of the town centre with range of accomodation options nearby
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$170.00 - $320.00|
- Otros cargos:
- We have a full range of quality dive & kayak gear available for hire