1 / 9
You will spend the cruise exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coastline and islands with Bay Explorer where they will showcase the amazing diversity of marine wildlife including dolphins swimming along side the boat, seasonal seabirds, penguins, seals, whales, sunfish, school fish, sharks, orca...even turtles.
A genuine kiwi experience in nature for that once in a lifetime wildlife encounter. The Captain and experienced crew lust to share their marine knowledge with you and will provide fascinating commentary and point out all that they see so you won’t miss a thing. Don’t forget your camera as we are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream.
Bay Explorer - Dolphin & Wildlife Cruise , 120 The Strand, Tauranga, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 7pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Tauranga Airport - 10 Minutes Drive Rotorua Airport – Approximately 1 Hour Drive Auckland International Airport - A Scenic 2.5 Hour drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The Coach Terminal is an easy 200m walk from our departure location.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our departure location is only a short 5 - minute walk from the Tauranga CBD.
Precios y condiciones
(12 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Infant (5 & Under) $20
- Más información sobre precios:
- We have a fully licensed bar onboard with cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks are also available. You must be 18 years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks.