1 / 3
- Scenic cruise through the picturesque Bay of Island where we'll search for dolphins living in the wild.
- Full commentary from our knowledgeable local skippers.
- Comfortable travel on our black and yellow power cat, purpose built for dolphin viewing with observation decks and large side opening windows.
- If time permits, you will also visit Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island. Afterwards, and if you wish, you can extend your time on the island and return on one of the later ferries – at no extra cost.
Please note that due to Department of Conservation regulations, swimming with dolphins is not permitted in the Bay of Islands.
Explore Group - Dolphin Nature Cruise , Cnr Marsden & Willimas Roads, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am to 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- It takes about 20-30 min by car to get to the Kerikeri Airport from Paihia
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Located at the Paihia Wharf which is where we depart from
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are located in the town centre
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)