This is an ideal winery tour for those who want a snap shot of the views, tastes and flavours of the Marlborough wine region. No need for maps as your friendly and knowledgeable guide will take you from winery to winery on superb wine trails through the vineyards, on river stop-banks and down quiet country roads.
You will learn a little of the history of the area around Blenheim, and the background to growing and producing wine in Marlborough. The highlight is a visit to three of our favourite wineries to taste some of the best wines of the region, including Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and a range of aromatics. Suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Explore Marlborough Half Day Guided Biking Wine Tour , 193 Rapaura Rd, Rapaura, Blenheim, Marlborough, 7273, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5km to Blenheim airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10km to Blenheim Bus station
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10km to Blenheim
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- $40pp charge for Picton pick up
- Más información sobre precios:
- Free pick up from your Blenheim and Renwick accommodation is included in the tour price.