1 / 7
Located in Leigh (just one hour north of Auckland), the Goat Island NZ Glass Bottom Boat is a popular, fully commentated 45-minute tour showcasing the area’s abundant marine life, fauna, birds, reefs and caves. During the trip, guests learn about the history and preservation of New Zealand’s first marine reserve.
Owned and operated by experienced skipper Scott Pennington, the 49-seat glass bottom boat “Aquador” runs multiple trips daily, departing from the beach at Goat Island Marine Reserve. Tours run pending weather and sea conditions, and marine life varies with each trip – while there are always fish, it’s not unusual to see dolphins, whales and orcas during the trip!
Kayak & snorkel hire available on the beach. Bookings essential.
Goat Island NZ Glass Bottom Boat Tour, Goat Island Road, Goat Island Marine Reserve, Leigh, Auckland, 0947, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Depending on sea and wind conditions. Bookings and confirmation essential
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 100km to Auckland airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 25km to Warkworth
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3 km past Leigh
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- If conditions only allow a 30-minute trip the trip will be reduced according to that.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings are essential, in advance or on the day. Please remember to call and confirm your booking and to check on the sea and wind conditions. This can be done on the day of your booking or the evening before.