1 / 2
1 / 3
Built in the 1960's we have maintained its kiwiana look, and added touches to our rooms, making them more comfortable. Located where the morning sun first meets the horizon, and set on a bluff in historic and botanical protected countryside, Hicks Bay Motel Lodge hosts 40 rooms and a 60 seated restaurant.
We have a pool available for the warmer swimming months, tracks through the native bush to the beaches, for daily scenic walks, and our own Glow worm grotto for evening adventures. We also have a children's playground for use.
When planning to travel the East Coast, make your way along State Highway 35 and be sure to stop into our own bit of paradise.
Hicks Bay Motel Lodge, 5198 Te Araroa Road, Hicks Bay, Eastland, 4054, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am to 9pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Licensed Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2.5 hours to Gisborne and 3.0 hours to Whakatane
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2.5 hours to Gisborne and 2.0 hours to Opotiki
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Isolated 2.5 hours to Gisborne and 3.0 hours to Whakatane
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$89.00 - $165.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Prices are based on 2 people, extra guests $15 pp