1 / 3
1 / 11
Located in the spectacular Fiordland National Park, the dramatic Hollyford Track 3 day / 2 night guided wilderness experience is one of New Zealand’s greatest walks.
Explore undisturbed and inspiring scenery with your expert guide bringing to life the diversity of landscapes, vegetation and wildlife, as well as the captivating Maori and pioneer stories, of this breathtaking area. The experiences are just as diverse and include hiking through a ‘World Heritage’ area, a variety of native wildlife encounters, wilderness jet-boating down the Hollyford River, exploring historical sites and a scenic flight to Milford Sound.
Enjoy a touch of luxury carrying only a small pack and staying at private lodges complete with first class cuisine.
Hollyford Track 3 Day Guided walk, Unit 29, 159 Gorge Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Departures October - April. During February & March daily departures ex Queenstown or Te Anau. October - January and April departures every second day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We offer complimentary coach transfers ex Queenstown or Te Anau
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Jan)||(Oct - Apr)|
|Adulto||$1,895.00 - $2,095.00||$1,895.00 - $2,095.00|
(14 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Lodges offer twin-share rooms - if travelling by yourself and wish to book your own roon then a $700 single supplement applies.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Single rooming supplement (all season) NZ$995.00 inc gst. Please note: A completed booking form and a NZD$500 deposit per person is required to secure your booking The balance of payment is to be paid 60 days prior to departure of the walk