1 / 4
Info & Track specialise in transport to tramping and hiking tracks from Queenstown, including the Routeburn, Greenstone/Caples and Rees. We also have a handy on-site rental shop offering hiking essentials to rent and buy. We can arrange all aspects of your Queenstown itinerary, including activities and accommodation.
In winter we become Info & Snow, offering all-inclusive ski packages and transport.
We are also now home to Queenstown's only dedicated Lord of the Rings shop, a hobbit hole of gifts and souvenirs available all year round!
Conveniently located in central Queenstown, our small and friendly team of knowledgeable adrenalin junkies are on hand every day of the week (except Christmas) to offer expert advice and info.
Info & Track, 37 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 9pm (Peak), 7:30am - 8pm (Off-Peak)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approximately 20 minutes drive
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in central Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$21.00 - $199.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Track Transport operates daily during the Great Walks season (late-October to April), track conditions permitting. Charter transport can be arranged in off-peak season.