1 / 3
Kahiwi is a natural getaway retreat for 2, or for a single backpacker. The huts are being redone to create a solar powered survival hut where you can totally de-stress amongst NZ bush. The enamel bath set in the outdoors creates a luxurious outdoor experience, while keeping life in a very simple back to basics mode with a clean burning wood burner to heat your meals and boil the billy as well as service the wetback for your bath. Alternatively use the outdoor pizza oven. The huts are surrounded by NZ native edibles so your new discovery into New Zealand ecology begins here nestled by a stream with waterfall on the property, a 10 minute walk away. It is 15 mins to Tairua and Pauanui and 25 minutes to Whangamata beach, or Cathedral Cove.
Kahiwi Log Cabin and Survival Hut, 205 Hikuai School road, Hikuai, Tairua, Coromandel, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Hamilton airport or Auckland airport would be 1 hour 45 approx.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The Kiwi Experience bus goes past the corner, but local Coromandel transport is available to the Waitomo service station at the Pauanui corner.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 14 km to Pauanui and 12 km to Tairua
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Sep - May)||(Jun - Aug)|
|Por noche||$200.00 - $480.00||$160.00 - $200.00|
- Otros cargos:
- If you require cleaning services or linen please indicate as a $35 fee applies for cleaning and a per linen charge. Thank you.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Kahiwi is a natural reserve we wish to preserve. We wish clientele to take on board guardianship of such a property for future generations to also enjoy its ambience.