Naseby is the 'Ice Capital' of New Zealand and with luge, ice skating and curling is a must do when travelling between Dunedin (or further afield) and the Queenstown/Wanaka area. Luge, ice skating and outdoor curling generally operate from June to August each winter, weather permitting. Indoor curling is available all year round. If you are looking for a fun day, a break in your journey (including when doing the Otago Central Rail Trail) or somewhere to stay for a few days for a unique winter vacation, then Naseby is a great place to visit. There's plenty of accommodation, two pubs and a cafe in Naseby, and many more 15km away in Ranfurly. We recommend that you phone ahead to confirm that we are open.
Naseby Ice Luge, 1057 Channel Road, Naseby, Central Otago, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am to 4pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jun, Jul, Aug
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1km to the middle of Naseby
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Sled, helmet, luge shoes and instruction included
- Más información sobre precios:
- Sessions are supervised and controlled by an instructor.