1 / 2
New Zealand Methode Traditionelle specialist, Daniel Le Brun launched his wholly family-owned wine producing business in July 1997, making wines using the same process perfected by his Champagne-making family in France over the last 12 generations.
The company is owned by the Le Brun family, marketer Adele and winemaker, Daniel Le Brun, together with their adult children Virginie and Remy.
The winery is set out with state of the art processing equipment imported from Champagne. Production focused on limited edition wines, using only top-quality grapes grown specifically for making Methode Traditionelle wines and paying meticulous attention to detail from the vineyard through to the wine on the shelf.
No.1 Family Estate, 169 Rapaura Road, Marlborough, Rapaura, Marlborough, 7273, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10 am to 4.30 pm (11 am to 4.30 pm winter months)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approximately 5 minutes drive to Marlborough Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Approximately 8 minutes drive to bus depot / train station
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Approximately 8 minutes drive to Blenheim CBD