1 / 15
Old St Paul's is currently closed for strengthening work. It will reopen in early 2020.
Old St Paul’s is a place of living history, a place that tells the stories – not only of the church but the people of Wellington and the historic suburb of Thorndon. Constructed entirely from native timbers, the glowing interior is enhanced by stunning stained glass.
Our lovely gift shop features exquisite gifts and New Zealand keepsakes. Specialising in locally made goods, there is something to suit every taste.
Old St Paul's is just a few minutes stroll from the city centre and its amenities.
Old St Paul's, 34 Mulgrave Street, Thorndon, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Daily 10am - 5pm; closed Good Friday, Christmas Day, until 1pm Anzac Day, and for short periods during private functions
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 minute walk to central bus terminal and railway station
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minute walk to Parliament and main shopping street
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Entry by donation; admission charges apply for groups of 10 or more. Please contact us for details.