1 / 3
With a 4 wheel drive 9 seater van ride and make photo-stops en route. You will view Akaroa harbour in its entirety, standing on crater rim at our 700m view point, hearing about the history of this beautiful landscape by local guides who have lived here for up to five generations.
Visit Pohatu Bay on the outer coast, panoramic views all the way down, working sheep farm and penguin colony. This is a chance to get great photos of our friendly pet sheep which you can feed by hand for a real kiwi experience. Then come with us as we monitor penguin nesting sites and learn of the conservation work we do in the largest colony of Little penguins on mainland New Zealand.
Great opportunity to see penguins and their chicks up close on their nests.
2 hour Nature tour, Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 11.00am on cruise ship days and 1.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Akaroa is an hour and half drive away from Christchurch Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The daily shuttles pick up and drop off 100 metres away of our office.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our office is in Akaroa, just behind the BNZ bank at Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie.
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)