1 / 2
1 / 5
Riverview is renowned for landing big wiley trout (10+ pounds) & has access to some of New Zealands most unfished terrain including over 15 rivers within a 1 hour radius of the lodge.
Some areas are so remote helicoptering in is the only option. From fly fishing small crystal-clean spring fed creeks to large wilderness waters, a day out with a Riverview fishing guide is an experience of a lifetime.
Riverview Lodge prides itself for its big fish, breath taking landscapes & friendly hosts who value good old fashioned hospitality & fine New Zealand cuisine. Based only 90 mins north of Christchurch International airport in the Alpine thermal resort town of Hanmer Springs there are many activities for the non fisherman ie. day spa & massage.
Book a guided trout fishing experience
- Head Guide - John Gemmell has been guiding for over 25 years
- Member of the New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association
- Daily trips
Riverview Fly Fishing Lodge, 749 Hanmer Springs Road, Hanmer Springs, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 128km from Christchurch Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 8km to Hanmer Springs
- Cantidad de habitaciones: