1 / 5
Rona Gallery is an art gallery and bookshop with warm and expert staff who are artists, writers and passionate readers. Richard and Joanna acquired Rona Gallery in 1999, specialising in local New Zealand paintings and transformed the sleepy seaside gallery into a must-see Wellington art gallery.
Joanna's deep knowledge of literacy and literature makes her the perfect person to handpick children's books.
Richard Ponder's lifelong dedication to art includes travelling the country and the world to find inspiration for his unique and diverse range of paintings. His knowledge and love of art has attracted some of New Zealand's best artists, including Ken Hunt, Darcy Nicholas and Mike Ponder.
Come enjoy the bay.
Rona Gallery, 151 Muritai Road, Lower Hutt, Eastbourne, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Sun, Mon, Tue 12 - 4 Weds, Thurs, Fri & Sat 10 - 4
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30km to Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 minute from the bus
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- In Eastbourne Village, 23km from Wellington City