1 / 7
Our local Department of Conservation estimated there could be over 120 individual animals in the area of the Northern Titi Islands which is about 8 km from Oban Stewart Island. In fact, we have had over 9 individual whites in one day. If getting into the cage is not for you, the great white shark can be seen just as well from the top deck of the vessel. The sharks have an inquisitive nature and tend to spend long periods near the surface to investigate the activities that are taking place onboard, they will even lift their head above water to get a better view. Shark cage diving/Sightseeing trips are run up to five days a week with a maximum of 15 people. Day trips leave from the historic port village of Bluff or Stewart Island
Shark Experience, 64 Gore Street, Bluff, Southland, 9842, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 0700hrs to 1700hrs Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25min drive from Invercargill Airport, 3 hours drive from Queenstown, 3 hours drive from Dunedin
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 25km. NB There is no public transport to Bluff Village.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Central to Bluff Village.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$299.00 - $568.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Underwater Introduction non Dive Cert Holders included. Training is completed on the day.
- Más información sobre precios:
- If you don't have dive certification, you will need an intro to breathing air underwater which is conducted by a qualified dive instructor and completed on the day of the trip. Shark Experience reserve the right to cancel a trip (with full refund) if client safety is compromised. A voucher will be given if in the unlikely advent a shark isn't sighted – this is valid for 1 year. Minimum numbers are 4 cage divers per day.