1 / 15
Join us for a Sailing Adventure in the beautiful Bay of Islands, with a small personalised group.
We start the day by sailing a few hours to reach an idyllic island anchorage. Then, you'll have heaps of time ashore to explore, try snorkeling, have a swim, take a walk to a stunning view-point or paddle our innovative "see through bottom" kayaks.
Enjoy our famous gourmet picnic lunch on the beach before departing to head back to the inner Bay.
There's plenty of time during the day to take your turn on the wheel, learn a little on the finer points of sailing, watch out for dolphins and penguins which we frequently see on our trips. You may even take home a fish to have for dinner, as we troll a lure while sailing.
She's A Lady Charters, The Wharf Marsden Road, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7.00am - 10.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes from Kerikeri Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coach terminals at Wharf
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Departures from both Paihia and Russell which are adjacent to wharfs for departure
Precios y condiciones