1 / 12
When arriving at Te Kahu you are greeted by big views to the Pacific ocean and the Northland coastline stretching all the way to Tutukaka. The Poor Knights Islands can be seen floating on the horizon and are spectacularly always changing colour as the sun moves across the sky.
The house is contemporary in style and has a fully equipped chefs kitchen. The three bedrooms are located in the east wing while living and a large kitchen can be found in the west wing.
We have some of the most stunning beaches just 10 min drive from the house and an array of walks and hikes at Whangarei Heads (15 mins drive away). Two of these walks are among the top short and top day walks in New Zealand. We will provide you with all this information on arrival.
Te Kahu, 54 Harambee Rd, Whangarei Heads, Whangarei, Northland, 0192, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours - 7 days a week - all year
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 23 km to Whangarei airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 23 Km to Whangarei I Site "The Hub"
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- * km to Parua Bay, 23 km to Onerahi and 29 km the Whangarei
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Por noche||$675.00 - $825.00||$495.00 - $645.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Min 4 night booking from Dec 15 to Jan 15. Min 3 night bookings over NZ Public holiday weekends. Min 2 night booking at all other times.
- Más información sobre precios:
- No smoking inside and no pets sorry. No parties or events. Catering available. Either preprepared service or chef onsite.