1 / 5
You will fly over the Mount Cook National Park before landing on the longest glacier in New Zealand - The Tasman Glacier.
Encounter the fresh alpine air as you land at around 1,200m above sea level and spend up to 2 hours in the mountains. This is a guided and interpretive trek on the 'white ice'. As your crampons bite into the ice, you will trek on gentle undulating terrain, below the highest peaks of the Southern Alps (Aoraki and Mount Tasman).
On your return flight you will fly close by the massive 1,000m high Hochstetter Icefall as your adventure nears its end. This is an unfogettable experience and one that will not be forgotten!
Operates three times daily from October to April.
The Helicopter Line - Tasman Glacier Heli Hike, Glentanner Park SH80, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The Mount Cook Heli base is located at Glentanner Park. The nearest townships are Twizel and Lake Tekapo.
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are in NZD and include GST, access and concession fees. Please note our Heli Hike trips are weather dependent and minimum numbers of 4 apply.