1 / 2
1 / 6
Ulva Island open bird sanctuary is a 'must do' in your itinerary. If you love birds, birding, nature, relaxing walks, primeval forest, easy walking tracks, friendly local knowledgeable guides - this is the tour you should not miss. We also have differing weather systems, natural New Zealand beauty, tall canopy podocarp forest and unspoiled landscapes in our stunning area of the world.
We also offer a brilliant Birding Bonanza package that involves forest as well as pelagic/seabirds and kiwi in its natural habitat.
If you wish to experience a place that far exceeds your expectations of natural New Zealand the way it used to be, you need to visit Stewart Island and the stunning Ulva Island Bird Sanctuary with Ulva’s Guided Walks.
Ulva's Guided Walks, Stewart Island Gift Shop, 20 Main Road, Stewart Island, Oban, Stewart Island/rakiura, Southland, 9846, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer = 8.30am-5.00pm; Winter = upon request
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- not applicable
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1 hour ferry to Bluff
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$130.00 - $415.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Weather dependent for all activities. Minimum numbers also apply. Ulva Island Guided Walk (half day) is suitable for serious birdwatchers, keen photographers, and families alike, although not all at once! Where possible we will try to operate separate trips to accommodate everybody's requirements. Birding Bonanza and Birding Classic are NOT suitable for children under 15 years of age.