1 / 4
We'll spend time together on our tribal lands at Hakikino in Waimarama, or at Te Mata Peak in Havelock North. As we share the stories, tales and legends of our ancestors and our lives today, you'll experience a connection with us and gain insights and knowledge about us as Maori people past and present. Te Mata Peak is the natural landmark which has historically separated the Waimarama Maori from other tribes living in Hawkes Bay. Our ancestral homeland is in Waimarama, a coastal village outside Havelock North,and our people have lived on the lands from the coast to Te Mata Peak for over 700 years.
Our tours are personal and relaxed - choose the one you think you would enjoy the most and come and visit with our family.
Waimarama Maori Tours, P O Box 8065, Waimarama, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- sunrise to sunset
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 minutes to Napier Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 35 minutes to Hastings Bus Depot
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 40 minutes from Napier, 30 minutes from Havelock North
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$95.00 - $395.00|
- Otros cargos:
- 2 person minimum, transportation costs are extra, children under 15 must be accompanied by two paying adults.