1 / 2
1 / 5
Mt Ruapehu offers some of the most amazing natural terrain in the country: huge snow filled basins, lift accessed back country, steep chutes, drop-offs and secret powder stashes. Experience both ski areas with just one lift pass.
There’s something for everyone: Fantastic beginner facilities, exceptional volcanic terrain and vibrant night skiing. Whakapapa is also open in summer for sightseeing and hiking.
Access Whakapapa Ski Area from Bruce Road, a 6km sealed road.
Not skiing? Enjoy our sledding area, great coffee in our 4 conveniently located cafés and sightseeing chairlift rides for elevated views from the highest mountain in the North Island! New in 2019 - epic new gondola!View our lift pass prices View our snow report
Whakapapa Ski Area, Bruce Road, Whakapapa Village, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Lifts open 9am to 4pm (weather permitting). Please check weather report daily on MtRuapehu.com.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 334km from Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 18km from National Park, 100km from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$129.00 - $1,299.00|
(16 años o menos)
|$79.00 - $325.00|
- Otros cargos:
- There will be a one-time new card deposit of $5 for every new customer. 4 years & under ski free.