1 / 9
We are a small business of two women from Auckland with a passion for sharing our ever-growing art knowledge and skills with others. We host people at a family bach at Waihi Beach where we can feed and nourish those who come with food, refreshments and painting.
The retreat is over a weekend (2 nights) most months of the year. We are able to take 3 to 6 participants and sometimes non painting partners depending on the time of year.
Artbreak Waihi, 2 Edwards St, Waihi Beach, Waihi Beach, Coromandel, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- one weekend per month during most months of the year.
- Months of operation:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 143 km
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 12 km
- Proximity to town:
- 1.4 km/ 15 min walk
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$280.00 - $420.00|
- Other charges:
- one meal out and transport to/from place at own cost.
- Further pricing information:
- A 30% deposit is required to hold your space in the class, and final payment is due in full at least 30 days before class begins. Payment may be made by direct bank transfer.