1 / 4
County Fayre is the social, creative and historical heart of the Pohangina Valley
Situated in the old Pohangina County Council Building in the Pohangina Village on Finnish Road (off Pohangina Road) and just 14 km from Ashhurst, County Fayre is a community initiative to preserve valley history and support community projects. There is an extensive gallery of historic photographs and Roll of Honour, with local crafts and Devonshire Teas for sale
County Fayre can seat 35 people comfortably and weather permitting you can move outside into a pleasant grassed area.
Very reasonable rates makes this an affordable option.
County Fayre, 976 Finnis Road, Village, Pohangina, Manawatu, 4884, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Saturday 2-4pm Sunday 1.30pm – 4:30pm Open Weekdays by arrangement
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 29.3 km to Palmerston North Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 25.4 km to Palmerston North Coach Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 14 km from Ashhurst, 29.6 to Palmerston Noth
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1.00 - $150.00|