1 / 2
Snorkeling and Swimming with Stingrays on the Reef at Dive Tatapouri. Swim with Stingrays, Eagle Rays and other Reef Dwellers All snorkel gear and guide provided
Our guides provide full training on the use of equipment. Age limits do apply and some previous snorkeling experience is suggested. Allow up to 2hrs for the activity.
Bookings are essential, Maximum of 6 persons. Weather Dependent. Season November to April.
Dive Tatapouri, 531 Whangara Road, State Highway 35, Tatapouri, Gisborne, Eastland, 4073, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Based on bookings and weather we are open 7 days a week except for Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 mins driver from Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 mins drive from I-site where Coach Terminals are located
- Proximity to town:
- 15 mins drive from Gisborne Town Centre
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Weather dependent Bookings essential