1 / 14
Welcome to the un-imagined beauty of Cable Bay, nestled into 70-kilometers of unspoiled coastline that semi-tropical Doubtless Bay has to offer.
Rediscover serenity and peace of mind in villa style apartments by the pink sands of this sheltered Pacific hideaway. Savour cuisines and wines rooted in pristine land, coast and sea and revel in world-class golf, game fishing, diving and water-sports.
Northland's heartland of cultural diversity, you'll find fabulous orchards and vineyards, ancient Kauri giants in native bush, miles of deserted beach and delightful seaside villages, some as old as New Zealand's indigenous history - the Maori; for this is where it all began.
Doubtless Bay Villas, 20 Dudley Cresent, Cable Bay, Northland, 0420, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Reception 8.30am - 6.30pm, 7 days, with onsite Managers.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx 30 min drive to Kaitaia airport
- Proximity to town:
- Kerikeri 65km, Kaitaia 33km
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$195.00 - $690.00|
- Further pricing information:
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and include government Goods & Services Tax of 15% (GST). All rates/packages are current at the time of publication however must be confirmed at the time of booking. For confirmation of booking, a deposit of 50% must be paid at the time of the booking, unless another amount is specified, or the full holiday cost, if your booking is made 30 days or less before the arrival date. The deposit can either be made in the form of bank transfer, bank cheque or