1 / 12
On the east coast of the Coromandel Peninsula lies Flaxmill Bay and Flaxmill Accommodation. Our guests enjoy a peaceful, NZ seaside experience within our stunning landscaped park.
On site are 4 x 1-Bedroom Cottages (for singles/couples) and 7 x deluxe fully-equipped 3-Bedroom Houses (for families/groups up to 6). 2 of our Houses provide facilities for wheelchair users and all units are set privately within beautiful gardens.
Flaxmill provides a great base to explore the region's highlights from. Our location is a short walk away from Cooks Beach, a short drive to Hahei, the Cathedral Cove walkway and the thermal springs at Hot Water Beach, plus only a short walk/ferry trip to the town of Whitianga.
Open all year (bookings required).
Flaxmill Accommodation, 1031 Purangi Road, Flaxmill Bay, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Disabled Access
- Proximity to airport:
- 2.5 hours drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes walk to Cooks Beach, 1.5km walk and 5 min ferry ride to Whitianga
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Per night||$220.00 - $550.00||$180.00 - $300.00|
- Other charges:
- Rates are seasonal and vary depending on type of accommodation booked and number of nights. Low Season rates are for the first 2 people with additional guests charged as extras.
- Further pricing information:
- High season rates are based on a Cottage or House per night and have a minimum of nights (between 3-7). Cottages sleep 2 people. Houses sleep up to 6 people. Low season rates are for 2 people with extra people at additional cost. Minimum number of nights in low season is 2 (3 during Public Holiday Weekends). A non-refundable deposit is required for reservation with the remainder due prior to your holiday. Please refer to our website for all information.