1 / 18
Glamping at Takou River in the Bay of Islands!
Discover our exclusive Luxury Camping or Glamping Site nestled in a private corner of our 150-acre organic farm, overlooking a bend in the beautiful Takou River. Designed exclusively for a couple, this is the ultimate place to relax, reconnect and rejuvenate.
This is 'Glamping' in style; no tent to pitch, gear to unpack or beds to make. No sleeping bags to unroll and no long drops to negotiate! Our glamping site is the perfect way to discover the great NZ outdoors without sacrificing luxury.
Gaze across the river or up at the stars from the deck of our beautiful white safari tent; luxuriate in the super king bed and steaming shower; and wake up to the sun rising over the river.
Glamping at Takou River, 660 Takou Bay Road, Kerikeri, Takou Bay, Kerikeri, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 minutes to Kerikeri Airport (Bay of Islands Airport)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minutes to Kerikeri coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minute drive to Kerikeri
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$300.00 - $350.00|
- Other charges:
- Additional charges apply to massages and spa treatments, gourmet dinners and Hot Tub bookings
- Further pricing information:
- 2 night minimum stay except public holidays (3 nights) and Christmas and New Year (6-7 nights) No Smoking.