Our small and friendly Motels are clean, tidy and affordable and offer a choice of self catering accommodation ideal for couples, families, groups and travellers with pets. There is lots of space for the children, including plenty of room to run around and a playground to occupy their time.
All units have kitchen with cooktop and microwave, tea and coffee, fridge, bathroom, telephone, Sky TV, free WIFI and linen. Studio units, 1 and 2 bedroom units including one wheelchair access unit on request.
Guest facilities include free spa pool, free use of BBQ, free car parking, laundry and book exchange.
We are less than 1 minute to the Westland Wilderness Cycle Trail and the beach. Base yourself here for all the local activities & attractions.
Greymouth KIWI Motels, 318 Main South Road, Paroa, Greymouth, West Coast, 7805, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8 am to 9 pm (December to April), 8 am to 8.30 pm (May to November)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Spa Pool
- Waste Station
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 6 km from the railway station
- Proximity to town:
- 6 km south of the centre of town
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$90.00 - $155.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Credit card details are required to secure your booking. The reservation is confirmed only on receipt of deposit of first night's accommodation, taken at the time of the booking. The owners reserve the right to refuse any bookings.