1 / 12
Mokoia Downs B&B offers a boutique bed and breakfast experience with high quality accommodation in a delightful country lodge. Set in five acres of secluded, park-like grounds, Mokoia Downs is home to sheep, donkeys, ducks, guinea pigs, hens and goldfish, as well as a variety of native birds.
Located just ten minutes from central Rotorua, Mokoia Downs is within easy reach of all Rotorua’s attractions, and is an ideal base from which to explore central North Island. Your extensively travelled hosts offer warm, unobtrusive hospitality, and they will be delighted to offer advice and help organise activities so that you experience the holiday of a lifetime.
Additional facilities: Pool, micro-distillery & bar, library, indie cinema.
Mokoia Downs B&B, 64 Mokoia Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3097, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 10pm, 7 days. Check out 10.30am. Check in after 3.30pm.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Luggage Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 minutes drive from airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 - 12 minutes drive to bus and coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 - 12 minutes drive to central Rotorua
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$225.00 - $275.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Rate includes: continental and cooked breakfast; afternoon tea and home baking; complimentary drinks each evening and, on one night of a stay complimentary liqueur sampling at our "Anglers Arms" bar; wireless broadband; use of swimming pool, cinema and BBQ; a nature trail with opportunities to feed and pet animals, and, for children (minimum age 6), a treasure hunt; laundry facilities.