1 / 3
Join us on this fascinating journey of discovery that begins in town where Rotorua’s rich history unfolds before you as we tour local landmarks and share stories and legends of the past.
“Splashdown” into the spectacular Lakes Tikitapu and Okareka. Visit a small lakeside community where the Duck’s elevation affords magnificent views of Mt Tarawera.
Suitable and fun for the entire family and all ages, with Rotorua Duck Tours you experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of riding in an authentic WWII amphibious “duck” as well as getting a great introduction to Rotorua and its attractions. You'll love the fascinating commentary from your experienced 'conducktor' along the way.
Rotorua Duck Tours - City and Lakes Tour, 1241 Fenton St, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer - October through April 11am, 1pm, 3.30pm | Winter - May through September 11am, 2.15pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Our Duck Sotre is only minutes away from the Rotorua Bus Station.
- Proximity to town:
- Our Duck Store is located at 1241 Fenton St in the Rotorua CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$69.00 - $89.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$45.00 - $55.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Suitable and fun for the entire Family.